We are always looking for kind & quality Carer Workers to join our Agency!
We want willing & able Carers to provide a service of excellence to our Customers!
Are you the RIGHT person to join SA Nanny?
- Have you done a Care Course in any of the Home Care fields through a recognized training institution?
- Have you worked before & received positive work references?
- Do you have a current Police Clearance Certificate?
- Do you agree to the Agency’s Terms & Conditions?
IF SO, we are happy to receive your Application!
After we received your application, we will contact you with a time & date for an interview.
What must you bring to the interview?
- ** A Certified Copy of your ID, Passport or Driver's license **
- ** Foreigners must bring certified copies of their Passport & valid work permit **
- ** Certified Copies of your Training Certificates **
- ** Copies of your previous work references, with working contact details **
- ** A copy of your CV, for the Agency to keep **
- ** A recent Police criminal clearance certificate (no older than 12 months) **
Please Note: SA Nanny does not guarantee employment nor promise any jobs!
After the interview, you will be required to do the SA Nanny Professionalism & Work Ethics workshop.
This will teach you the Agency's rules & policies regarding:
- Professionalism in the work place
- Agency & Customer expectations
- Processes & Policies
You can e-mail or fax us your details or complete the online application.